Full-Time Job Vacancies At Ecobank Nigeria
Ecobank Development Corporation (Ecobank Capital) is the investment banking and securities trading company of Ecobank Transnational Inc., the Pan African financial institution with banking and financial services operations across 34 countries in Africa, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. We operate across 5 regional offices in Africa namely: Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Cameroun and Ivory Coast.
Job Title: Analysts
- Contribute in the preparation of pitch books, proposals, term sheets, mandate letters, memoranda, teasers, investors and tenders’ presentations.
- Create financial models and valuation analysis.
- Preparation of detailed analysis of companies and projects financials. Job Vacancies At Ecobank Nigeria
- Assist in executing fund raising, advisory services and other Corporate Finance activities;
- Conduct industry and company research analysis to support deal origination, structuring and execution.
- Prepare transaction comparables to support deal structuring and pricing.
- Organize deal conference calls and arrange transactions meetings and conferences.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Finance, Economics or related field with no less than Second Class Upper.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in investment banking! private equity.
- Knowledge of finance and accounting concepts. Job Vacancies At Ecobank Nigeria
- Knowledge of basic marketing, economics skills and the banking sector.
- Master Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint ,etc.).
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills and understanding of the basic principles of investment banking.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes and cover letters to: EDC-Recruit@ecobank.com
40 total views, 1 today