Full-Time Recruitment In Nigeria Immigration Service
Federal Ministry of Interior – The Nigeria Immigration Service, under the Federal Ministry of Interior, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for full-time appointment to the vacant position in the Nigeria Immigration Service – Superintendent Cadre
NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2013 – FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INTERIOR
Position: Assistant Superintendent II – CONPASS 08
Entry Conditions for Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II CONPASS 08
- Candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University.
In addition, candidates must:
- Be a Nigerian by birth or descent
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male arid 1.64 meters for female.
- Have a fully-expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment.
- Not be suffering from any mental or physical disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment and
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during recruitment is not acceptable after recruitment.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth or descent
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital,
- Candidates with any of the following problems need not apply:Applicants who are computer literates will be given preference
- a. Sight problem
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major orthopaedic operation
- Flat foot
- Fracture; stammering or any natural deformity
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.65 metres for female
- Applicants must not be above 30 years of age at the time of recruitment
- Applicants must be free from previous convictions by a court of law or tribunal
How to ApplyAll applications accompanied with the relevant documents should be submitted not less than 20th October, 2013. Aptitude test for the Superintendent will be published and short listed candidates will be required to attend an interview while names of short listed candidates for the Inspectorate cadre will also be announced in due course. Interested candidates should: Click here to start application
435 total views, 1 today